Overview of the SAP Business Intelligence course
SAP Business Warehouse (abridge SAP BW) is SAP’s Enterprise Data Warehouse product. It can transform and consolidate business information from virtually any source system.
Because SAP Business Warehouse is unlike any other data warehousing application on the market, BW runs on traditional RDBMS databases – or on the SAP HANA in-memory database for lightning-fast performance. It is a comprehensive business intelligence product centered around a data warehouse that is optimized for SAP’s R/3 environment.
“BW” is used to describe the underlying data warehouse area and accelerator components contains pre-defined business content in the form of Info Cubes, Info Objects and queries. It is an embedded analytical engine, a suite of analytical tools referred as Business Explorer and operational tools used for importing the current transactional data into the system. SAP BW training teaches how to enable streamlined data modelling, automated semantic portioning and efficiently reduce redundant execution of the planning function.
Get SAP BW/BI certified
Become a SAP certified SAP BW/BI consultantEnquire now
- Entry-level IT.
- Someone who is looking for a career in SAP BW 7.3 , 7.4 for SAP customers
- Someone who is working as a SAP consultant and wants to learn SAP BW 7.3 and 7.4 skills
- Aspiring to be a SAP BW consultant
1. Data Warehousing
- Describing Data Warehouse Systems
- Describing Data Warehouse Architecture
- Using the Data Warehousing Workbench
2. Master Data Modeling in SAP BW
- Describing InfoObjects
- Creating Characteristic InfoObjects
3. The Loading of Master Data from SAP Data Sources
- Describing Data Flow
- Modeling a Master Data Flow
- Loading a Master Data Flow
- Modeling with the Graphical Data Flow Tool
4. Loading of Transaction Data from SAP DataSources
- Describing the Core InfoProviders
- Creating a Key Figure InfoObject
- Creating a DataStore Object (DSO)
- Loading Transaction Data into a Data Store Object
- Describing the Extended Star Schema of an InfoCube
- Creating InfoCubes
- Loading Transaction Data into an InfoCube
5. Master Data Loading from Flat File Data Sources
- Loading Data From a Flat File
- Describing the Data Flow in Detail
- Describing the Data Loading Process in Detail
6. InfoProviders in SAP BW
- Explaining the InfoProviders Used in SAP BW - Introduction
- Creating MultiProviders
7. Usage of SAP BI Content
- Using BI Content
8. Query Performance Optimization
- Optimizing Query Performance
- Monitoring Performance
- Creating and Filling Aggregates
9. The SAP BW Administration
- Describing Administrative Tasks and Tools
- Administrating the InfoCubes
- Administrating the DataStore Objects
- Creating Process Chains
- BW Query Deign and analysis
- Practical Approach
This course includes hands-on practical exercises on the tool/Software apart from theoretical session.
- 24/7 system support
EvolvingIT's support team will provide support for any issues you face with the SAP system access
- Real Time Use cases
Trainers will guide you how to address real time business problems using the knowledge they have gained through their experiences.
NOT SURE WHICH COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? GIVE US A CALL
Don’t worry we can help you make that decision, call us with your, questions, concerns and our consultants will be on hand to offer you the right course of direction.
Our career counsellors are all from SAP backgrounds, therefore this enables them, through years of their experience to advise you on the various courses we offer in developing your career.
Get Free Counselling