Overview of the SAP Business Objects course
SAP Business objects is.a reporting tool which can be used standalone or as a reporting layer for SAP BW ( Business warehouse ). SAP BO has set of tools which can be used to visualisation and analytics,
Get SAP BOBJ certified
Become a SAP certified SAP BOBJ consultantEnquire now
- Entry-level IT.
- Someone who is looking for a career in SAP Analytics
- Someone who is working as a SAP BW consultant and wants to learn SAP
- Aspiring to be a SAP BOBJ consultant
- Introduction To DW and BI Components
- Data warehousing Concepts—-OLTP/ETL/DW/BI/Publishing
- Schema—Star Schema, Extended Star Schema
- BO XI4.0 Architecture
- Client tier components
- Application tier components
- Intelligence tier components
- Processing tier components
- Data Tier Components
- Comparison of SAP BW BI with SAP BO BI Tools.
2. Information Design tool and Using 3.x Universe Designer.
- Introduction to Universe Designer and Information design tool.
- Universe designing strategies.
- Working with Projects.
- Creating Connections—RDBMS/OLAP/SAP
- Creating Data Foundation.
- Adding Tables, setting Table properties
- Joins and Cardinality
- Resolving the loops thru Alias and Context
- Resolving the Fan Trap and Chasm Trap
- Setting Data Foundation Properties
- Creating Business Layer:
- Refreshing Business Layer.
- Using Navigation path, Queries and Aggregate awareness.
- Parameters and List of Values
- Business Layer objects—Folder, Dimension, Measure, Attribute.
- Building a Business Layer—Relational, OLAP
- Using the Query Panel.
- Checking the Integrity.
- Publishing Resources and Managing Security.
- Working with Multi Source Universe Designing.
- Converting Universes from 3.x to 4.0.
- Overview of 3.x Universe Designing
3. Webi Rich Client (Web Intelligence).
- Web Intelligence—–Introduction.
- Creating, Importing and Exporting web intelligence Documents.
- Working with Queries In the Report
- Controlling the Queries Access and retrieve of the data.
- Scope of analysis and Query Context
- Combined Queries and Merging of the Dimensions, Purging.
- Ranking and Filtering.
- Alerter, Sections, Breaks and Sorts.
- Calculations, Formulas and Variables
- Displaying the data in Tables and Charts.
- Formatting of the report.
- SAP Bex Queries Reporting–Using BICS connection.
4. Crystal Reports.
- Introduction to Crystal reports.
- Sections of the Report, Sorting, Grouping, Selection
- Formatting and Charting of the report.
- Cross Tab Reporting, OLAP Reporting.
- Formulas, Prompts and Alerts.
- Groups and calculations.
- Sub reports and Hyperlinks.
- SAP Reporting
5. Dashboard Designer 4.0.
- Introduction-Creating Visualization and Updating data to Visualization
- Designing the Simple Dashboard and Components of Xcelsius Visualizations.
- Connection to Universe and Creating Dashboards
- Creation of Dashboards based on Webi Documents.
- Creation of Dashboards based on Crystal reports.
- Creation of Dashboards from SAP Sources.
- Using Different Components of Visualizations—Charts, Containers, Selectors, Maps.
- Designing the Dynamic Dashboards by Using
- Live Office.
- Query As Web Service
6. BO Widgets.
- Installing the BI widgets.
- Using Bi Widgets to access BI content.
- Working with BI widgets.
- Importing the Xcelsius, webi documents as Widget.
- Other features of Widgets.
7. Voyager./Olap Connection Wizard or Analysis for OLAP
- Creation of Voyager/OLAP connections at CMC Level
- Generating the reports by using Charts, sorting, Filtering and ranking the data.
- Saving and sharing the Voyager workspaces
- Working with SAP BW system.
8. BI Launch Pad(Info view), BO-Publisher
- Using BO Publisher.
- Publishing the Report .
- Viewing the Report By using Info view and BI Launch Pad
9. LUMIRA and MS analysis For Office, Design Studio.
10. BO Explorer, Upgrade Manager, Lifecycle Manager, etc.
- Practical Approach
This course includes hands-on practical exercises on the tool/Software apart from theoretical session.
- 24/7 system support
EvolvingIT's support team will provide support for any issues you face with the SAP system access
- Real Time Use cases
Trainers will guide you how to address real time business problems using the knowledge they have gained through their experiences.
NOT SURE WHICH COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? GIVE US A CALL
Don’t worry we can help you make that decision, call us with your, questions, concerns and our consultants will be on hand to offer you the right course of direction.
Our career counsellors are all from SAP backgrounds, therefore this enables them, through years of their experience to advise you on the various courses we offer in developing your career.
Get Free Counselling